Sunday, August 2, 2009

On love

"We set down feasts for each other and treated our love with tongues of fire. Our bodies were fields of wonder to us."

Pat Conroy (Beach Music)

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."

George Sand

"I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox."

Woody Allen

"We love because it's the only true adventure."

Nikki Giovanni

"Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country."

Anaïs Nin


"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already 3-parts dead."

Bertrand Russell

"Those who do not have imaginary conversations do not love. "

Josephine Hart

"In vain have I struggled but it will not do, my feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you, how much I love and admire you."

Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment